I came across this e-book, on black Friday and it was 2.99$ Score! So here we are on our first day. Our Scripture was Isaiah 9:2-7 and we made a little candle. It was nice and peaceful at first, taking turns reading the scripture and talking about what each verse meant. Then the boys finished their bath and wanted in on the action. That's about when my days allotment of patience ran out, and I am sure I robbed them of what was meant to be a joyful craft time.
They are still smiling though! Hoping day 2 will be more joyous, and that they will start talking a whole lot more about Jesus and give Santa a little break.
2 comments:
Love the look of your blog! Super cute
A beautiful family picture. Do hope you are putting all of these thoughts and pictures in a safe place for the prizing winning book you will be writing with all this great material. So thankful to have all of you as part of our Church Family here in Virginia. God's blessings for safe travels and a wonder Christmas with the family.
Post a Comment