Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas wishes


About a week ago the kids woke up and didn't bother waking me. They were busy making a list...


Olivia's


Dear Santa I want a icey maker But I need a Bike!!!! I tryed to Be nice all the time But now one can Be nice all the time except Jesus can I please have Both. I need a Bike Because I lerned to ride it with out traning wheels and it is to small for me! From Olivia My stocking green red green red padorn



Paige's


Santa all I want for christmas is my two front teeth and a -> snow globe and a cotten candy maker. tern --> and a amaracin girl from Paige



Claire's


all I want for christmas Is my Two front teeth an Amaricin Girl Claire

Aaron's
dictated by Aaron written by Olivia
A few things you need to know before you read it. fack=fake picher= picture. You should be able to figure out the others

1. Scooby Doo Movie
2. fack computer
3. fack piano
4. picher
5. picher fram
6. stuft animal
7. fack tv
8. desel ten movie
9. fack food(do not forget pizza)
10. a scooter(with traning wheels)
from Aaron

fack! ha She get's it from me.

1 comment:

Scott & Denise said...

OMG! I love it! Did they get the American girl doll from Santa??? So stinking cute, Can't wait to see you guys! Hugs and kisses,
Denise