Olivia finally lost her top tooth!! This baby has been lose for months. Her top gum is so bruised from her pushing it forward. We have been trying to convince her to let us pull it, to which she purses her lips together and adamantly shakes her head no. Today she was beaming when I picked her up from school. Proudly displaying a gaping hole she can probably eat through! Now that all her permanent teeth are coming in I tell her 'Now we really have to brush your teeth good!! No fooling around cause this is all we get! These first five years have just been practice!!' Such good motherly advice don't you think? Papa Mike has given me a stash of Sacajawea $1 coins for such a time as this. Tonight I planned to give her two! (Top teeth are worth more) I snuck into the room and so carefully slip my hand under the pillow.... no tooth! I was having a hard time trying to fish it out and on top of that it sounded like I was rubbing sand paper together, the dang pillow was so stiff when I slip my hand under it was like sitting her up in bed!! She stirred. I hit the carpet. I should have gone with my gut- "Get out, get out now!!! Mission has been compromised get out while you have the chance!!" I think I've got this, one more try..... Then it happened, her sleepy eyes opened she put her arm around my neck and smiled! Busted.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment