Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Because I'm a princess....

From the moment Claire opens her eyes in the morning, she has one thing on her mind. Where is my princess dress? Or the Baker dress as she calls it, because in our house 'B' is for Baker not Barbi! She runs to the toy basket pulls it out and it's on over the pj's. Secure the crown in place and quick the mermaid shoes! Which I might add make the LOUDEST noise on the wood floor. It could give anyone a headache. She knows that if she is not careful mom will take the shoes away. She will be running through the house but as soon as she hits that wood floor it's up on tiptoes till she clears it!!! I just have to laugh every time I hear this. Paige is not quite as fanatical as Claire when it comes to the dresses. This only means that sometimes she plays the roll of the King and Kings don't wear dresses silly. I have found that they love these dresses so much that they will do whatever I ask(70.3% of the time) rather than run the risk of losing the dress for the rest of the day. The day I discovered this I felt I had made it to the winners circle. Victory is so sweet! Thank-you Auntie Laura for the best presents 2 three year olds could have asked for and for the power over nap time that a mom never thought she'd have!




By the way that's Claire in the pink glasses, in case you didn't guess it!




No comments: